Does L/O ship internationally?
- At this time, Literally Outside only ships to the contiguous United States, also known as “the lower 48.”
- Products ship every Wednesday as long as your order is received by midnight CST the day before (Tuesday). Standard shipping timelines apply. Here's our shipping process:
Where are Literally Outside pieces made?
- All clothing items in our Heritage Line were proudly made in the USA - helping us be #literallyconscious by ethically sourcing products, reducing our carbon footprint and supporting fair pay for factory workers.
- When selecting our partners, we’re driven to find organizations that support our mission of diversifying the outdoors and align with our core pillars. We are constantly growing our network, affiliations, and community and are excited to continue to expand our impact through partnerships.
- We are proud to partner with the following organizations:
- American Fashion Network helped us produce our Heritage Line jogger, hoodie and tee. AFN is a female-owned manufacturer based in New York City.
- Noissue provides us with sustainable packaging and is part of the Eco Alliance which contributes to global reforestation, one tree at a time.
- EcoPackables provides us with eco-conscious sustainable packaging and is driving awareness around the fact that the packaging industry is the #1 producer of packaging waste, globally.
- LS Creative helped us polish our branding and logo and designed our beautiful website and printed collateral. LS Creative is a boutique female-owned branding and design agency in Chicago.
- Have other suggestions for who we can partner with? We’d love to hear from you. Send us your ideas at email@example.com!
- The Heritage Line is centered on super soft active loungewear - perfect for relaxing at home or going out and about. The unisex sweatshirt, sweatpants and t-shirt are true to size for men (compared to traditional men’s sizes) and a slightly looser fit for women (compared to traditional women’s sizes). The sweatsuit is a light weight, cotton and polyester blend with a brushed interior - creating a very cozy feel (pilling is normal on this type of blend). The t-shirt is extremely soft cotton with a woven label to avoid that itchy feeling on your neck. The hat is one-size-fits-most with a tight knit that styles well and keeps you warm.
- For more detailed sizing information, reference the size chart for each piece (found on the product pages).
- Heritage is our first line but more items are in the works! Expect some spring color and new pieces in the next couple of months. We will send updates via our email list when the next products will drop. Stay in the know by subscribing here.
- At this time, we do not plan to restock the Heritage Line in its original format. Stay tuned for future drops and new or re-imagined pieces. Sign up for our email list to be the first to hear about it!
- We are currently offering returns and refunds only for products that arrive damaged or faulty. Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. Returned garments must be in original condition and must not have been worn, altered, or washed. We cannot accommodate exchanges at this time. To start the return and refund process, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide a photo with detailed information regarding your concern in the email.
- The best way to reach us is to email us at email@example.com or contact us here. One of our team members will get back to you within 2-3 business days. Please include your name, phone number, and as much detail as possible to help us best support you.